A Note About COVID-19
Dear patients, friends, and colleagues,
We hope this message reaches you well. Our primary goal is to keep everyone safe during this COVID-19 pandemic. With weather becoming colder, we are beginning to implement this change:
- When you arrive for your appointment. Please feel free to enter our reception area to come in from the cold. We practice social distancing and mask wearing in our reception area. If you would prefer to wait in your car until your room is ready, please call (701) 235-3205.
We will continue to implement the following cautions:
- When appointments are confirmed, COVID-19 screening questions will be asked.
- Please bring as few family members with you as possible to your appointments to help us minimize traffic. Our reception area will temporarily be without a newspaper, magazine, and toys to reduce infection vehicles.
- Upon entering, your temperature may be taken. Then, you will be guided to our disinfected restroom for hand washing and rinsing with a mouth rinse to decrease microbial load.
- In the clinical area we will strategically schedule patients to minimize cross traffic and to allow for more clinical space.
- During dental procedures we will be using extra precautions which may include a high vacuum suction and/or DryShield® isolation system.
- For your protection our team will also be screened when entering the workplace, wearing clinical masks at all times, wearing face shields during procedures, and changing coats after procedures.
Our mission to provide the highest level of service in a comfortable and caring environment remains the same. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Wishing you the best,
– Dr. Robert A. Bond,
– Dr. Renee M. Sellers,
– Our Amazing Team